Services available ...
- Design and develop database driven websites that promote personal, hobby or business interests
- Windows/database applications for business, educational establishments or charities
- Resolution of installation, run-time and general IT application/support issues
- Internet security review. Email and browser configuration.
- Database structure and SQL coding reviews, application integration
- Software/website support, training and documentation for existing and/or legacy systems
- MS Office integration (VBA programming, Word templates and forms, Excel reporting)
My experience ...
- Actuarial training/degree, majoring in statistical analysis with a passion for problem solving
- Worked for a major UK IT consultancy (KPMG) for 15 years
- Freelance IT consultant for 20 years, specialising in client/server and web application development
- Database design and software integration (Access, Oracle, SQL/Server)
- Responsive design websites (Bootstrap)
No job too big or too small ...
- One-to-one tuition and assistance (location dependent)
- On site consultancy and sub-contracting
- Database applications and integration - single or multi-user, training, documentation
- Fixed price design and development projects
Ask for a quotation - 15% reduction for charities/schools!!